Become a Member
As a Chamber of Commerce, the Northern Virginia Black Chamber of Commerce (NVBCC) is unique among networking groups targeting black-owned businesses. The Chamber connects member to companies, fellow entrepreneurs, public and private leaders, and others who can help them advance their businesses. We inform key stakeholders about the economic, legal policy, social, cultural and other factors that impact black-owned businesses.
Chamber leaders and members serve on local, regional and national committees, commissions and boards to further the goals of black-owned businesses and to facilitate the economic empowerment of the Black community.
($150 Yearly Commitment)
- Exposure on the NVBCC website
- Newsletter (Member Spotlight and advertising)
- Networking opportunities
- Member-to-Member discounts
- Legislative monitoring activities
- Legislative voice
- Business referrals
- Resources for your business
- Relevant Programing - personal and professional growth
- Expanded programming leveraged through partnering chambers
- More benefits to come!