The NVBCC Economic Evolution Accelerator: Empowering Black Owned Businesses for Economic Growth and Sustainability.
To promote the growth and sustainability of our participating businesses with the goal of decreasing the wealth income gap of black-owned businesses in Northern Virginia.
Six components of programming:
• Business Development and Operation
• Business Certifications
• Technical Assistance and Education
• Business Scalability
• Business Resilience and Recovery
• Access to Resources
Component 1: Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Market Research Analysis
- Sales and Marketing
- Operational Efficiency
- Education and training
Component 2: Business Certification and Interactive Workshops-
- Assist black-owned businesses in obtaining relevant business certifications
Component 3: Technology and access to continued education
- Advanced digital infrastructure and connectivity
- Cloud-based solutions for efficient operations
- Data Analytics and business intelligence tools
- E-commerce platforms and website development support
- Automation and AI-driven technologies
- Establish partnerships with educational institutions to offer scholarships.
- Provide laptops and portable bandwidth for distance learning.
- workshops, mentorship programs focused on technology and business education.
Component 4: Infrastructure and Scalability:
- Support businesses in establishing scalable infrastructure to facilitate their growth, and competitiveness, including:
- Guidance on technology adoption, automation, and operational efficiency to streamline processes. Offer access to shared resources such as co-working spaces, manufacturing facilities, and distribution networks.
Component 5: Business Resilience and Recovery
- Identify businesses impacted by long term effects of the COVID pandemic and businesses located in Hub and Opportunity zones.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to help business adapt their strategies and operation for recovery and long-term sustainability.
Component 6: Access to Resources
- Partner with local organizations to provide foundational business tools and create pathways to capital to reach financial goals.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) guidance on readily available private and government resources.